viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

QUESTION: UNIT 9.

QUESTION: UNIT 9.

Exercise A page 78
You´ll hear 4 conversations. Not down what the problem is in each case and what action is to be taken.

PROBLEM.

1. No paper in stock.
2. Two orders separtly for the same goods.
3. Diferent quality in the items.
4. Color negatives missing.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN.

1. Refund 11.95
2. Send the order by TELEX friday afternoon.
3. Send the items that she order and give her a 20% less.
4. Give the right order to the
Exercise B page 78.
Work in pairs. Look at this extracts from 4 letters. Complete each sentence. Then decide what to write in your reply to each as if it was your fault in each case.

1. We are concerned that the order we placed by letter on 8 June may have not got lost in the post. could you please check the track order of the shipping and let us know.

2. The order has not yet arrived at our warehouse, even though we recived advice of shipping from you ten  days ago. Would you mind to check at the shipping company our package.

3. According with your scale of charges the price of a single room with bath is 55 including tax. However, on cheking my account later I discovered that I was charged 69.50 per nigth. Will you please to refound me the different in to my bank account.

4. Our order was 80 boxes containing 144 items each. Each box we have opened so far contain only 100 items. Will you please send me the items that are missing. 

Exercise 4 page 80.

Decide what are you going to do:

1. What will you tell mr. Robinson?
Well I will tell him that I am very sorry but our supplier have so many troubles with their own suppliers    and has been impossible to send us the goods.

2. Will you telephone Ocean View, fax, e-mail or send them a letter?
I'll send them a fax them I´ll call them also send them a letter complaining about this.

3. What will you say or write?
I would say they are affecting my production and will have to compensate for all this trouble.
Exercise C. Page 84
Work in groups. Discuss these questions.

1. How do you, as a costumer, dial with bad service or after-sales service?
If I was a bad service or after-sales bad service I would like to speak

2. Suppose someone complained about your services or after-sale service, how would you deal with this?
I´ll offerd an a opology and try to fix the situation sending them a discount certificate for their next purchase.

3. Does anyone in the group have any "horror stories" of
cases of particularly bad after-sales  service? 
I don´t really know, I´m sorry.


1 comentario: